Chrome Cowl Cover & Rear Pillar Molding Ssangyong KORANDO
Name: Chrome Cowl Cover and Rear Pillar Molding 5 piece
Material: Triple plated Chrome with ABS Plastic, it’s not metal
Fit Models: Ssangyong KORANDO All Model
Installation: 3M tape on back of the cover
Manufacturer: Kyoung Dong Co.,Ltd.
Established in 1990, a leading company with ISO9001 and ISO14001 so the quality is best.
We have a big warehouse in Capital area so can ship safety and quickly.
If you want to see my ware house, go to this link.
Chrome Cowl Cover & Rear Pillar Molding fit for Ssangyong KORANDO All Model
Ssangyong KORANDO was famous car in Korea, the name means Korean Can Do It so most people love it.
If you install the Cowl cover and Rear Pillar Molding on your KORNADO, that looks great and most people admire it.
You can install them without any tools.
It’s easy to install
Exterior design upgrade and stand out.
1. The ideal installation temperature is between 20 ~ 40℃ (68~104℉)
2. The installation part of the vehicle should be clean and dry.
3. A trial fit is recommended before a real installation.
4. Remove the tape liner from the front and rear end flanges. Press the exposed areas of the tape against the trim and verify position.
5. With the product in its final position, remove the remainder of the tape liner by pulling on the free ends.
6. Apply 20~30 pounds of pressure with a soft cloth to ensure proper adhesion of the upper molding surface.
There are no reviews yet.